Yes, you heard it right. As we all know the expat population has increased significantly in the UAE mainly in Dubai. This key reason pushed the need to open pet grooming centers.. Pet owners are ready to splash out their money for pampering their pet. If you have the skill, then this is the golden chance to try your luck as an entrepreneur.
1. 0% Tax (There is no Tax on Personal Income)
2. No Specific Academic Degree is required
3. Easy Licensing Process
4. Fast Growing Business
5. Can Start with Minimal Space
6. Can Sponsor a visa, for your family/employees etc.
1. Choose suitable name for your Start-up (It’s also called Trade Name which should clearly define your Business Activity well)
2. Right selection of your Business Activity (The most important stage)
3. Application Form (Fill it up with all the right and required details)
4. Necessary Documents (Gather all the documents and file it)
5. Choose place for your Business Setup (Consider Target Audience and other things while selecting the place)
6. Pay fees to the Government Authorities.
No, You can do the process on your own with the concerned licensing authority, but it is always advisable to take help of the consultant to make your process simple, faster, time efficient, and to avoid realization of the mistake at the end. We Alya Auditors make your work simpler and cost effective.