Business facilities in Dubai South:
- 100% tax free operations
- Full foreign ownership.
- 100% repatriation of capital as well as profits.
- 0% tax as well as no duty tax for import and export.
- Flexible commercial lease terms.
- Wide range of business activities.
- Minimum documentation required to set up a business.
- Direct access to Jebel Ali Sea Port and Al Maktoum Airport.
- No proof of share capital, no currency restrictions, competitive rates.
- State of the art facilities.
Types of licenses available in Dubai South:
- Industrial License: light manufacturing activities.
- Logistics License: issued only for logistics services.
- Trading & General Trading License: import; export, distribution and storage of specific products specified in the License; sale of the products within the UAE market through a local distributor.
- Service License: issued for services specified in the License within the Dubai South, but not restricted to.
- Education License: educational and social services; educational and training, and educational consultancy services.
The Dubai South Free Zone (prev. Dubai World Central), is one of the strategic business hubs developed by the Government of Dubai. Today, the Dubai South Free Zone (prev. Dubai World Central Free Zone) is the largest and leading global trade, business and aviation hub. The Dubai World Central (DWC) was renamed to Dubai South not too long ago and to reflect the strategic location of the free zone.
The Dubai World Central (DWC), now Dubai South, is located on 140 square kilometers of multipurpose area right next to the Jebel Ali Sea Port. The Dubai South Free Zone headquarters is closely located to Al Maktoum International Airport, Logistics District, Business Park, Aviation District, Commercial District, Residential District, Golf District, Exhibition District, and Humanitarian District. The Dubai South Free Zone international airport is strategically located to provide convenient logistics and shipment around the GCC, Middle East, and the entire world.
The Dubai South Free Zone (prev. Dubai World Central) serves as the strategic platform in the UAE for growth of logistics, aviation, light industry, and ancillary service businesses. The Dubai South Free Zone logo serves as a reminder of the vision of the Government of Dubai in making the Dubai South Free Zone residential city a hub of commerce!
If you are looking to set up a company in Dubai South Free Zone, then you can look for support at Alya Al Marzooqi Auditing Chartered Accountants. Alya Auditors helps you embrace the opportunity launch your business in the Dubai South Free Zone the right way. As Al Maktoum Airport looks to become the largest airport in the world for passenger and cargo capacity by 2022, and Dubai South become the host of the World Expo 2020, it’s safe to say that now is the best time to make an investment in the Dubai South Free Zone.
Alya Al Marzooqi Auditing Chartered Accountants Group offers Auditing Services In Dubai South Free Zone in Dubai, UAE. We are a prominent DWC approved auditor in Dubai providing affordable and efficient audit services in Dubai.
Alya Al Marzooqi Auditing Chartered Accountants one among the leading CA Firms in Dubai,With its head office at Business Bay & a branch at SAIF Zone.Approved in all the major free zones including DMCC,SAIF,JAFZA,DWC,Maydan etc providing professional services in the field of Auditing , Accounting ,VAT Consultation , Company Formation & CFO services etc.
For More Details Contact Us @ Tel : +971 4 876 9377, Mob: +971 52 975 0690, +971 52 475 4007