The main objectives of audit engagement letter are as follows after that a list of engagement letter to whom sent are given.
Audit Engagement Letter in DMCC
- It defines clearly the extent of auditor’s responsibilities and to minimize the possibility of any misunderstanding between the client and the auditor.
- It provides written confirmation of the auditor’s acceptance of his appointment the scope of audit and form of his report.
- Client becomes aware of the statutory responsibilities of the directors which in no way are diminished by the appointment of an auditor.
- Management is informed that the audit tests would be based upon results of erahntian of internal control.
- Client is explained the statutory requirements of the company’s ordinance and the matters to be report are satisfied by law; the auditor would be free to report on the matter in respect of which he is not satisfied.
- Client become informed about the other professional services that the auditor can provide.
- Client is briefed that the discovery of fraud in not the main aim of the audit.
- Scope of special or additional work is also determined.
- Basis of computation of frees are brought to the knowledge of client.
Engagement letter to whom sent
It should be sent to the following:
- For new clients after appointed auditor: Engagement letter should be sent to all new clients soon after the appointment as auditor and, in any event, before the commencement of the first audit engagement.
- For existing clients, to whom no previously sent: Engagement letter may also be sent to existing clients, to whom no such letter has previously sent, as soon as suitable opportunity occurs.
- If change in the nature and scope of assignment: When there is a change in the nature-and scope of assignment or there is a change in job specification, management, size and line, of business, data processing method, the communication of such letter assumes greater importance.
- If same auditor for both parent and subsidiary company: When an auditor of a parent company is also the auditor of its subsidiaries a separate engagement letter should be sent to each company audited by him.
- If there are joint auditors: When there are joint auditors, engagement letter in similar terms be sent by each auditor when no joint letter is sent.
ALYA Al Marzooqi Auditing Chartered Accountants(Alya Auditors) as one of the best audit firms in the UAE. They analyze the company structure, working and financial statement; prepare a report and share with the management team. Also, they ask us to make tweaks in the working process so as to reduce risks. Along with this, they organize periodic auditing in the UAE so as to analyze the functioning in more depth.
They have an experienced team of accountants in the UAE who works with you and your management team so as to reduce the chances of error. Moreover, the audit report issued comprises of findings, recommendations, areas of improvement and future action areas.
I would definitely advise the people living in the UAE to consider ALYA UAE for best accounting in the UAE.
Alya Al Marzooqi Auditing Chartered Accountants is the one. Leading CA Firms in Dubai,With its head office at Business Bay & a branch in SAIF Zone.Approved in all the major free zones including DMCC,SAIF,JAFZA,DWC,Maydan etc providing professional services in the field of Auditing , Accounting ,VAT Consultation , Company Formation & CFO services etc. For More Details Contact Us @ Tel : +971 4 876 9377, Mob: +971 52 975 0690, +971 52 475 4007
Alya Auditors assists the registered companies to furnish the annual financial statements . For more information visit us @ www.alyaauditors.com