Documents and Certificates Required For a Business Setup in Dubai
You need to follow all of the company registration and business license procedures
In Dubai, company registration and business licensing are a parallel process. Once the company is registered by DED, the business license will be processed and could be collected duly. Business licenses are provided mainly depending on the nature of the business activity and the jurisdiction of the business. The most prominent licenses for business setup in Dubai are: commercial license, industrial license, and professional license. It takes around one week or more to get the trade license from the time you receive your initial approval. This mainly depends on the business activity and the external documentation. Here is the general list of documents and certifications that are required for business setup in Dubai.
- License Application
- Attested LLC agreement
- Governmental forms
- Name reservation certificate
- Initial approval certificate
- External departments approval
- Tenancy contract
- EJARI registration certificate
- Passport copies partners and NOC for partners (if any)
- Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry Registration
- Endorsements from Governmental Agencies (For Gas and Oil Companies)
- UAE Central Bank Approval and License (For Financial Institutions)
- Finance and Industry Ministry Certification (For Manufacturing Companies)
- Economy and Commerce Ministry Certification (For Insurance Companies)
- Health Ministry Certification (For Medical & Pharmaceutical Firms)
You need to collect your business license to start your activity A payment voucher or transaction number will be provided by the DED on submission of the all the listed documents. The final payment needs to be made to collect the business trade license. Once you collect your trade license, you become a full-fledged business entity.
Based on the preceding details, it is evident that Dubai company registration is an extensive process! Nevertheless, you can make it quick and cost-effective by appointing a business setup consultant. With a knowledgeable business consultant, you won’t waste your money on unwanted documents. Also, as they are well-verse.
Alya Auditors Dubai,Leading CA Firm in Dubai providing professional services in the field of Auditing,Accounting,VAT/TAX Consultation etc in UAE also provides complimentary UAE and Dubai company formation consultation to existing and potential clients. We offer many company formation options here in the UAE for Onshore, Offshore and Free Zone companies. Company formation application process begins once all necessary documents are acquired.
For more details contact us @ Tel: +971 4 876 9377, Mob: +971 52 975 0690, +971 52 475 4007