Why is Accounting important for an E-Commerce Business? E-Commerce platforms have exploded in popularity in recent years. This has been made feasible because of technological
Business Setup in Dubai and Importance of Setting-up a Company in the Free zone in the UAE
Alya provides clients with a clear and precise picture on how to register a Dubai Company. We are skilled in offering services for Free Zone, Onshore and Offshore company formation in UAE. Through our wide banking network and as a trusted introducer, Alya assists in opening UAE-based offshore and onshore corporate bank accounts for companies forming in Dubai. Once incorporated, we offer a complete service package, including step-by-step guidance through the immigration process applying for UAE residence visas.
Clients range from high-net-worth individuals, investors, SME owners and start-up entrepreneurs who need help steering through government regulation and UAE-specific processes involved in Dubai onshore and offshore company formation. Our wealth of experience allows us to expedite and simplify the complex procedure. Our multilingual team specializes in UAE company setup procedures, ensuring that our clients obtain all necessary permits in a timely manner.
Business people and entrepreneurs always think of what would be the right jurisdiction for their company formation in Dubai. While some businesses get established in the Dubai mainland, some others get their business setup in free zones. In some cases, multiple entities get formed across mainland and free zone jurisdictions.
Businesses look for the right kind of benefit that they derive from their company formation in Dubai. The right and optimal business setup in Dubai could work as a strategic advantage in the long run.
What is a Freezone Business Setup?
In the UAE, and more in Dubai, free zones have been established by the Government authorities as a way to increase business and trade. To put it simply, a free zone is like a small business ecosystem within Dubai, whereby the Government regulations and rules are relaxed.
This would mean that once a free zone business setup is complete, the company would be able to trade with a little more freedom, as compared to mainland counterparts. This is the main reason to setup a business in Dubai within a Freezone jurisdiction.
If the core business involves dealing in products or services, a free zone business setup will surely prove to be advantageous.
Reasons to Setup a Business in Dubai Free zone
- Free zones act as business hubs and as valuable contact points for quickly entering your products into the market through legal entry points
- Free zone business setup is relatively less expensive
- Some of the laws in mainland Dubai are not applicable inside a free zone. For instance, employees of free zone companies have visa validity for three years
- There is no requirement to involve a local sponsor for your Freezone business setup in dubai
- You will get full 100% ownership of your company without the need for a local partner
- All your profits and capital may be repatriated
- All personal and capital gain taxes are fully exempted
- The export/import duty is very minimal, making it a lucrative market entry structure
- Corporate taxes are zero
- All administrative services for the free zone are typically offered by single-window portal access provided by the license issuing authority
- Business trade license and employee visa validity, in some cases, maybe longer than mainland UAE norms
- Typically the process of freezone company setup is quicker than mainland Dubai
- Laws and regulations governing business and trade are typically easy to understand and meant to be more relaxed
Work with Alya Auditors
If you are interested in a prosperous future from a personal and/or business standpoint, reach out to our team of dedicated professionals. When considering accounting, audits, tax or business consulting, one call can make all the difference. Click here to get started – we look forward to working with you!
Everything to know about Voluntary Disclosure under UAE Tax Procedure Law The government of the United Arab Emirates has taken numerous initiatives to ensure that
Free Zone Options for opening a Logistics Company in the UAE In the United Arab Emirates, there are several commercial prospects, and the government of