Last updated on August 27th, 2019 at 06:04 am
Dubai Multi Commodities Centre
DMCC (Dubai Multi Commodity Centre) – located in Jumeirah Lakes Towers and designed for trade, DMCC has everything to set up, grow and build your business. Three times crowned ‘Global Free Zone of the Year’ by the Financial Times magazine, DMCC is home to a vibrant community, innovative infrastructure, world-class services and a stunning choice of properties, all minutes from excellent air, sea and road links to the world.
Launched in 2002, DMCC is the dedicated global centre for more than 13,000 businesses from a wide range of industries and sectors, as diverse as agro, energy and financial services to diamonds, gold and base metals.
Enjoy amazing amenities in DMCC:
- 0% corporate and personal tax for 50 years.
- 100% foreign ownership.
- Simple set up process, assistance with sponsorship of employees and many other UAE government related services, which incorporate a wide range of affordable property choices.
The objectives of DMCC:
- Creation of a dedicated market place in Dubai.
- Increase the value and volume of commodities traded in and through the region.
- Facilitation and integration of the entire value chain of its key segments.
- Broaden the local market horizon e.g. Refining – Manufacturing – Trade.
- Create industry specific market infrastructure for its core segments, innovate new products and services.
- Provide a supportive business environment through purpose-built infrastructure.
- Promote regional industry growth.
- Enhance local industry through implementation of international standards.
Types of licenses:
- Trading License.
- Service License.
- Industrial License.
Serviced business centres:
- Austria Business Centre
- BB1 Business Centre
- Diamond Business Centre
- DMCC Business Centre
- German Arabian Business Centre
- HDS Serviced Offices
- The One Business Centre
- Mayfair Business Centre
- Open Business Centre
- Park Avenue Offices
- Serviced Offices
- Star Business Centre
Alya Al Marzooqi Auditing Chartered Accountants are approved auditors of DMCC and registered Audit Firm in DMCC and our name is included in the approved auditors list 2019. We are serving more than 350 companies in DMCC. We provide Auditing, Accounting, VAT and consultancy services to DMCC clients. As DMCC is one of the utmost regulated free zone in UAE.
Alya Al Marzooqi Auditing Chartered Accountants one among the leading CA Firms in Dubai,With its head office at Business Bay & a branch in SAIF Zone.Approved in all the major free zones including DMCC,SAIF,JAFZA,DWC,Maydan etc providing professional services in the field of Auditing , Accounting ,VAT Consultation , Company Formation & CFO services etc.
For More Details Contact Us @ Tel : +971 4 876 9377, Mob: +971 52 975 0690, +971 52 475 4007